Friday, July 28, 2006

Life is Amazing...

I cannot compress my excitement any longer. No, my beautiful wife is NOT pregnant and I didn't get a raise/promotion.

Life is just down and out, pure and simple, good.

Gerry and I have been getting together just about every nite for guitar in prep for camp and we are sounding pretty good. I am very exctited about this. We are going to practice again 2nite.

My wife is who I love and she loves me.

Work is just that work. It won't mean much in 10 years let alone 50 and my primary goal is to make people better for themselves while working.

Church is going well.

Ok so I just told my beautiful wife that I lost my ipod...I have not been able to find it since Wed evening. She say's it will be found....but WHEN?! she is now telling Bibi about how once I lost my keys in the snow and found them in the spring and the time I lost my palm for 6 months when I left it under a box in the basement @ work. Yes, I lose my keys and wallet sometimes hourly and most of the time I find them, but as for the ipod...I am getting overtly concerned. I have traced my steps and checked the usual and not so usual places.

1.The last place it had it was when we returned a rental van and I let Joe and Sean listen to M. Ward to see if they would go to the concert with me (no such luck).
2. We stopped home to get a 2nd car and that's when I made the "dump". Kinda emptied the pockets and ran this is where I think it got "lost".
3. Dropped the van, came home listening to Sean's ipod in the xb.
4. Tried to get my brand new lawn mower started that has broken after like 2 months of ownership, again, no such luck!!!
5. Prepped for VBS singing @ church and went to church
6. Went to Gerry's and played guitars.
7. Got up the next AM and went to work ipodless.
8. Came home Thurs afternoon:
went w/Tails to Joe's Pizza after picking peppers and had pizza there
went to see Sarah's play Joseph...
went to Gerry's to play guitar
came home and watched an awesome thunderstorm
went to bed reading the river of doubt
woke-up...went to MAKE SURE the xb does not somehow have my ipod in it, it doesn't
So here it is Friday and my wife tells me "not to worry, that it will turn up"


HOPE, she has hope all I have is no ipod.

Has my amazing life just changed?

No comments: