Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Month of Governent


Ok....so when I went to DMV the line was forever. I asked the policemen stationed there to prevent identity theft when the best time to come was and he stated @ exactly 9:00AM. So I left and came back @ 8:45 the next AM and was completed and processed by 9:05...not bad....there were some slight attitudes but my smile changed that. I was so tempted to yell identity theft and then say "it's ok as I bend down to pick up my identification"...would make for a great video segment.

So....I am a SLACKER. I have yet to complete my state and federal tax returns for 2005. I will complete them this month. I need to...they owe me some money and I want it.
Last year I was auditied and did not get my return till December which in turn prevented me from completing my 2004 state return...oh gee, oh my....a genuine slacker am I !!
I have my 2004 and 2005 state return due and my 2005 federal return due.

God Bless America!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this month? what about this week?

adam said...

get your taxes done, tater. you just gotta do 'em. there is no redeeming that time, but you gotta spend it.