Wednesday, April 16, 2008

to much information

i enjoy music as i am sure you already know. Coldplay---MewithoutYOU----Al Green----Led Zeppelin---Simon & Garfunkel and the list goes on and on and on and on and on

I have had some real serious BIG decisions to make lately. HUGE decisions. Decisions that are akin to having children and getting married.

I made my decision and yet I feel like I have made the wrong one---- how do I know?
Do I ask God to provide the answer?
If I follow my heart, my heart changes like the wave tossed around by the wind.
Do I do what is expected and if so who are the people expecting....what about those that don't expect?

so this song is going around and around and around in my head......From Above----Burlap to Cashmere.

my emotions sometimes control me
and in my darkest roost I push and shove away
i will love
higher mountains I will discover from above

Matthew 21:28-31

and yet even more stuff on youtube----
http://www.youtube.com/v/LU8DDYz68kM&hl=en%22%3E%3C/param%3E%3Cparam

lot's of people giving me inout....I don't really feel encouraged as much as dogged at the moment
anyway---it's 9 PM on a Wed and the train is pulling into Philly.....gd' nite

No comments: