Saturday, September 07, 2013

Get Happy!



On Tuesday morn' fresh off the holiday weekend, while listening to the radio; it was said that this was International Enthusiasm Week. Who knew? This information sure made me enthusiastic and excited that we had a week dedicated to enthusiasm. 

But then I wondered while preparing a memo for work; on where and who planned such an exciting week and with a few keystrokes and clicks I found out.

When googling International Enthusiasm Week not much really comes up. But what does come up is a short mantra as follows- 
Sept 1-10 Display genuine enthusiasm to every person, every project, every possibility that comes your way. It will change your week, your month, your year, your life. For info: Carolyn Stein, PO Box 630034, Miami, FL 33163. Phone (877) 771-0772. Fax (305) 682-1416. E-mail: carolyn@carolynstein.com Web: www.carolynstein.com

So....who is Carolyn Stein, and what caused her to do this? 

I mean, we can call her? Which I did, but not at 10:30 PM. I decided to wait till the next morning. 

She answers, "hello"

 "Carolyn?, Carolyn Stein?" I ask. 

"Yes, who's this?" She replies. 

I identify myself and explain my reason for calling. 

Carolyn is an enthusiastic woman. 
She believes the best thing we wear, is on us. 
She liked that I made up Universal Smile As You Walk Day last Tuesday
She took my email. 
We talked. 
We shared enthusiasms of a bigger picture. 
We said good-bye. 

I was enthused. 

Imagine if we greeted each person, project and every single possibility that comes your way with genuine enthusiasm, all year or howabout ALL LIFE, ALL THE TIME. 

ALL_THE_TIME. 
genuine enthusiasm all the time
imagineimagineimagineimagineimagine
genuine enthusiasm all the time
leave it all on the floor
all the time





No comments: