Friday, April 18, 2014

musical muse

i just want to move ahead
i just want to free myself -  but its a struggle
i just want to stay in bed
i just want to be myself - but its a struggle  - Scott Thomas

I eat my dinner in a city far from home. I have a drink. The bar is alive with chatter. 

Well I looked my demons in the eyes
Laid bare my chest, said
"Do your best, destroy me. You see, I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kinda bore me"
There's a lot of things that can kill a man
There's a lot of ways to die
Yes, and some already dead that walk beside me" - Ray LaMontagne

seeing beyond the chatter, beyond the skin and into the heart. 

....and at once I knew I was not magnificent - Justin Vernon

If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another's feet.  Jesus

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another. Jesus

Star, Star Teach Me How to Shine, Shine....'cause I don't understand these people - Glen Hansard

this world is not my home 





No comments: