Friday, July 03, 2015

B-12


I know this feeling, this feeling of elation/confidence and happiness will pass, it always does. 

But for now, I'm going to take it. 

I am going to live it while I can. 

In a weird way I feel like I found myself again. 

I was lost (but now i'm found).

Sometimes this lost/found thing is a daily struggle (kinda like my keys)

But I want to tell you why I'm found a bit more today - - 

PEOPLE

Reading Matthew Quick's latest book - Love May Fail

And a visit from my friend Mark

Mark did not impart any advice - no, he just shared his life concerns/happiness's and struggles. They were not to far off from mine. 

In the end. It's all good. 

I have found a bit of my B-12 again

I have been singing and playing Marley's "Three Little Birds" for about two months now. I will probably continue to do that, but that coupled with a tad of endurance and knowing I am not alone in my struggles has changed the game for today and isn't that all we really have, today?






No comments: