Thursday, January 11, 2007

ipods wireless mice and too many trains

Within the hour I will have broken the 9,800 song mark. 10,000 is soon to be mine. This is a definite example of how one should not be. Unlike the widow at the well I am hoarding my music and storing it on several hard drives (three). 9,800 songs is 38 GB. That's a lot of hard drive.
Pray for me. Frankly if I did lose all of my music it would be ok. Really it would. I like new beginnings.

My oldest son gave me a wireless mouse for my new (work's) laptop and I am AMAZED at it's functionality. It is super cool!!

Today I traveled to DC.
Patco Hi-Speedline to Philly
Taxi to 30th St Station
Amtrak Regional 138 to DC
Metro Subway from Union Station to Pentagon City and back again
Amtrak 93 from DC to 30th St.
Septa's R7 Regional from 30th St Station to Patco @ 8th and Market
Patco Hi-Speedline back to Jersey and my daughter picked me up @ the station.
Most exhilarating moment of the day...

Seeing a bald eagle on the banks of the Delaware river whilst on the return trip to Philly.
It was about 3 miles south of the Commodore Barry Bridge.
It was a beauty.

Life is peachy campers....make the best of every opportunity and remember you create the opportunities they don't always come to you.

No comments: