Saturday, January 13, 2007

today and tomorrow

think about it with me will you? today is just precious. sure I have things to do...some enjoyable and some not but all in all the day has a beauty to it. it's absolutely precious...every single solitary second of it. the coffee on my desk tastes bitter and yet warm and friendly. the music is mellow and enjoyable and the 53 degrees on a wet January morning is certainly worth seeing. the butterfly bush out my window has had new leaves for 2 + weeks now. the sun is strong and brite.

every day, like a life placed upon God is new. God is there folks. I feel him, I know him and if you are having problems finding him let me know.

this day i s a gift for me...I am going to try my best to live it for Him who gives life...do the same will ya?

out

No comments: