Friday, February 23, 2007

today

ahhh.....life has been in fast forward for several months now. Time...isn't it a killer? I mean we never have enough of it. Forget wanting more money...I want more time. Is it possible (w/o drugs) to never sleep to take advantage of all time? Every second and minute is precious and what do we do with it? I mean really, really do with it? What is your purpose? I have found my purpose....and that is to tell others that there is an answer to the "secret to life" and that answer is Jesus Christ. Read a bible, any bible, pick one and just start reading it. It is unreal, it is the most fascinating book I have ever come across and I am a reader. If you want purpose, real purpose and meaning to life. Look for Him. If you really, really look for God....you will find Him....promise.

No comments: