Thursday, January 10, 2008

love

so much to post and so little time

tick,tick, tick, tick

the phone rang and a single mom asked me to help her daughter (Lania) make a square in Word. It wasn't easy to gain her trust....with a little help from paint----done.

Leaving underwear @ Yolonda's alley where she sleeps. She likes to change her underwear even if she doesn't have a bathroom to shower.

@ the ripe age of 44 (soon to be 45) learning to accept my position, my pay. It isn't easy.

Adara and Nathaniel-----a story within itself. Thank you Lord for them, and their desire to be better.


Adam's new music http://www.myspace.com/musicforgiants go ahead, make someone's day and buy his four songs.....they are good.

A person giving of herself-----which in turn leads to LEADING----okay I will explain.
Anahi is an assistant manager and her staff had their hours cut by half which means less $$ for them. Anahi took it upon herself to lessen her hours to give them to her staff.......made me cry. It really did. That is leadership.



Leading isn't leading it's serving. Serve HARD!

the lost...the lost....makes me want to cry....RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW. Maybe I am wrong....but God....you know GOD the one who created the universe sent His Son here.....and then.....His Son....died. Crucified. there is so much more to life---eternal life---A GIFT.

Accept it.
Rejoice in it.
Sleep well.....sleep well.....
oh LORD I am yours....shape me, mold me, use me as you see fit.
I am, but a mere man on this earth........let not my desires get in Your way.

go ahead----SCREAM IT
Jesus is the son of God

that being done---live it.

No comments: