Thursday, November 28, 2013

a tad personal today

thankfulness

thankful today, for the here and now. thankful for the moment

the coffee to grace my lips

my wife who is my best friend

thankful that i can see the last leaf on a tree - hanging on, hanging in there despite the cold winds pushing and shoving

thankful for my children and their loved ones

sean such a well rounded man taking his mother's love and beauty and my wit and humor to new heights

aryn so beautiful and intelligent, a woman with smarts and beauty who knows how to get things done

taylor so sensitive to the world, so like his father, so learning about himself - a man whom I am so proud of, a man who has more potential to do good in the world then most.

thankful for my family.

thankful for Jesus Christ for whom despite my errors as a husband and father has given me grace in His kingdom and grace to be a man for my family. thank you good Lord.

maybe you don't understand the admittance of my imperfectness and "sin" in my life that has caused me to seek out God. If you've come this far I will share this.....we have had more troubles and trials in our family then I would dare share publicly and at the end of the day you have heard this- You can be sure of death and taxes within your life. I am here to tell you today that if you seek out God with your heart - truly look for the truth of this world that the death  you can be sure of is turned to life - eternal life

 " I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me" God


No comments: