Saturday, May 31, 2014

5 days of life

This week in pictures was a bit frightening. 

I tried to do three things in a MAJOR way. 

#1- don't complain about anything/anytime/anywhere. Being a daily driver let alone a human proved this extremely difficult. Not to mention my natural sarcastic/fictitious persona. 

#2- treat others how I want to be treated. this was BEYOND difficult, however as I practiced number one, I found number two, to get easier. 

#3- not to judge others for their appearances and actions, AGAIN beyond difficult. 

As I put all three of these practices together I would find each of these items, as you may, became easier or less prevalent in my daily life. 

"what once was hurt, what once was friction, what left a mark, no longer stings, because Grace makes beauty out of ugly things"  U2








No comments: