Saturday, November 04, 2006

Paul Katz

Paul Katz was found on my plaster wall while I painstakingly steamed wall paper off my stairwell. He signed his name. Did he plaster the wall or hang the paper. Google could not tell me which. There is a Paul Katz that is an Associate Professor of biology at Georgia State and a Paul Katz who has prints and posters available on art.com and a Paul Katz who is a noted member of the Cleveland Quartet.
Really, all I know is that he signed my wall and I am tired of steaming the wall. Soon enough we will paint over him and eventually he will be forgotten by us but, God won't ever forget him. Whether the Paul Katz who signed my wall knew God or didn't know Him...God knew Paul, God knows all His children.

Make as many marks on as many walls as you want or leave the mark of Christ wherever you go the mark of Christ lives for eternity. Mark wisely.

No comments: