Friday, November 10, 2006

LOST

So one day I am sitting at the 'puter and my daughter's significant other, Bad News Johnny is in the other room but his shoes are sitting next to the front door and they look familiar so I pick them up and they are some off brand shoe I never heard of, but they are the same exact style of my lost shoes...and it is slowly becoming clearer that they were in fact never lost but stolen!

Johnny's nickname of Bad News is certainly appropriate.

So he is over last nite and I mention to him the exact scenario of above and he laughs, LAUGHS! "yes, I think I may have them" he says. In fact says he; "I randomly bought a bunch of shoes for my restaurant job that were all non-slip and the other nite I was working and hustled past a puddle of water and slipped and fell on my butt....I was so ticked he says....non-slip? Ugh and threw the shoes (presumably mine) in the closet."

Although it is yet to be confirmed...I believe Bad News Johnny took my shoes by mistake and now has them in his closet. The tater lives on...he is not losing stuff as frequently!!

As to LOST....my family is obsessed. They started watching this show and it has taken over their very lives. I am still a random watcher.

Listening to: New Radicals....pretty good.

1 comment:

Matthew S. Jagnarain said...

LOL That is funny