Wednesday, September 26, 2007

another post on the homeless

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than
for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God

I spoke with Dave today, actually he spoke with me....wanted an ear to listen he did....it is so hard to not pass judgement. I knew he was homeless. Dave has a different purpose then you and I. We wonder what and where to eat and he wonders how he will eat.
Let's face the facts----I am rich. Really, really rich.
I own several pairs of shoes and actually wear different ones every day.
Most people in the world do not own shoes.
Dave wondered why people give up on people.
I wonder the same thing.
If you ever go homeless....get a dog....people will pity the dog more then you so you will get to eat.
Dave asked for prayers...he never asked for money.....he asked for prayers.
Homeless people say God bless you to me more then any other people I know.
pray for Dave
pray for wisdom and understanding

No comments: