Tuesday, September 04, 2007

gone?

A while back when I was blogging on a regular basis I started a theme called: "What I lost today"
Mar and I were in NYC for two days and upon returning home it turns out our cat of the last 7 or so years is missing. It's a bit odd since Sammy is a house cat and does not EVER go out. In fact he's scared to go out. Well he's missing and it is a big thing to the Perazzelli family since he IS a Perazzelli. Margaret has been known to describe my relationship with Sam very well....this cat "tolerated me", even so......he is MIA and it's a BIG, BIG deal.
I've checked the usual places (Sammy was a hiding cat) and have come up empty.
In a house of two birds, three fish, one chinchilla and five humans you wouldn't think it was a big deal, but it is. Come home Sammy, come home.

1 comment:

flick said...

have you found sammy yet?