Friday, October 26, 2007

breaking trail

When you break trail it is HARD work---a lot of times you are alone and others are way behind you. You are getting scratched and bruised and poked and hurt all along the way....it seems like their is no end, not ever. When will I find the end? When will we be done? The wounds hurt and make it harder to go forward when it would be so much easier to rest, just take five. Sometimes those five turn into a full day of rest...that's fine....don't forget your goal...keep breaking trail. Keep getting bruised, WHY? Keep getting scratched....WHY?....oh no....I fell down on the rocks, my leg is bleeding and I hit my head and there is no one here to help me! Rest easy---get back up. Go---break trail---He is with you always....He will guide you, lean on Him----ask Him for wisdom, ask him for understanding and He will give, He will heap it on you. Let Him lead you....He broke a much harder trail for you a long time ago.

However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace. Acts 20:24

You have persevered and have endured hardships for my name, and have not grown weary. Revelation 2:3

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, John 3:16


No comments: