Tuesday, July 08, 2014

what to do with love

Two Philly boys wrote "now that we found love, what are we going to do with it" .   I absolutely love this q.

So you have love, I ask myself....whatcha gonna do with it????
Huh???

You THINK you have found LOVE....what are you going to do...truly....what are you going to do with it??????


"do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others"

I read that everyday....it helps me to believe, as I attempt to truly practice it, that I indeed have "found love".

The Philly boys are Kenny Gamble and Leon Huff. The song was originally performed by The O'Jays and the version I love is by Third World. And of course the words in blue are from God Himself. 

No comments: