Wednesday, October 22, 2014

my heart open for you to see


let the words sink in deep 

- do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves 

- but encourage one another daily,  as long as it is called "today" 

- give to everyone who begs from you 

- do not be anxious for anything 

-do not be overcome by evil., but overcome evil with good 

- learn to do good; seek justice, correct oppression; bring justice to the fatherless, plead the widows cause 

-I made a covenant with my eyes not to look lustfully at a young woman 

-and if anyone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles 

- do not judge by appearances

- love one another 


these are words from the bible. words that I wish all of us would follow. Copy and paste any one of them and you will find they are a bible verse. 

God's living word  is brilliant. I find no fault in His word and I find nothing as perfect or as pure as His word. 

God knows the heart. And that is all we should ever concern ourselves with

look for God, you will find Him - - HE IS REAL

for those that know Him.....let us love one another, for love is from God


may you continue to search and seek truth. 

fyi - - I am as imperfect a man as ever has existed. 

may God bless you

No comments: