Wednesday, March 25, 2015

heavy heart/lamentation

"and as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them" God

"may you always do for others, and let others do for you" Bob Dylan


a lamentation
how do I get him to understand this principal that has served me my whole life?

what have I done wrong to cause his ungratefulness and selfishness....is it my own selfishness????

where o'where are the answers my Lord?

where can I find peace amongst this heartbreak?

where. 

changing someone's heart ranks among the hardest thing to accomplish
yes, they must want to change it, i get it, i understand, but when a heart can do the most simplest of things in showing love and caring for others and someone's selfishness can't see beyond that....that hurts. 

help me Lord. 

help them Lord

help me help them o'Lord. 

No comments: