Monday, March 23, 2015

Mornings mean COFFEE!!!!!

......Mornings mean God. 

I love God so much. I talk to Him. He listens. He loves me despite everything about me. And there is a lot about me that is not pretty. 

I talk to Him about the people in my life, the people I care deeply about. Not all of those things change when I ask Him to change things. I don't always understand why and I may never understand. That's one of the reasons when He tells me to pray for "understanding", I do. 

This AM I read this amazing passage in the bible. It makes perfect sense. As if you just put the last piece of a puzzle in and the picture is complete. That's what God's word does for me. 

I Hope I don't lose you here - 

"In him was life, and the life was the light of men. "
In Jesus was LIFE and should we choose that LIFE we will have serious crazy insane LIGHT

"The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it"
And that line....speaks for itself. 

May you find God, may you have peace and joy and happiness. Pray for wisdom and understanding. Be light. 


No comments: