Monday, February 13, 2006

taxes

i do my own taxes every year and 2005 is no exception....i can hear the olympic horns playing in the background, but no, i am chained to Turbo Tax.
i enjoy doing my own taxes but i truly wish that i was a better manger with my money...i just can't seem to get it. one day i will have it under control.....one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day

1 comment:

adam said...

I am praying for you. Kelly and I already finished ours, because Kelly is a good manager with the documents and a tireless task-master when it comes time for me to work my magic with the TurboTax program. She hounds me until its is done, but in a good way. No more hanging over my head, you know. Now I know that we owed three months before I had to. Great.