Monday, November 29, 2010

change of heart.


There has been a lot of change going on in my life, chameleons change color and then change back again. I want the change I am experiencing to remain permenant.

I have been working on being a better man, better husband, father a better man in God's eyes.
Tis isn't always easy.


Forcing and maintaining this change is causing a lot of ripples. Ripples in my life and others. lives.

As much as others volunteer to help and assist ME with MY change, it is really up to me and no one else. We are all responsible for ourselves and others are not responsible for our feelings/actions/thoughts/demeanor/attitude.

The end result is good.
I feel better about myself.
I like who I am.
I feel closer to God.

But change is hard, the chameleon (think Pasquale in Tangled) changes his color, but always changes back.

The heart is the key. If you want real change, hardcore, see the difference, know there is a difference change, then it must be from the heart.....see Pasquale's change is only skin deep and as vivid as his change is, the depth of it is known by all.

Change of heart.

I forgot to let my annual Christmas beard grow. I like to stop shaving on Thanksgiving and then shave on Christmas. This year I am changing it. (12/25-2/14)

No comments: