Friday, January 06, 2012

Sometimes Daily

Sometimes Daily

Things are running through my mind this AM....the song Struggle by Ringside is playing in my head.  The sun is rising in the east and all I can think about is how messed up I am as a dad a husband and a human. 

I have made a study of motivation and confidence; where they come from and how we get more of them. Well right now, they are out the window. And as much as His mercies are new every morning, and I relish that they are, I do, I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO SHAKE MY SADNESS TODAY.

I think that that's part of the godly thinking...that we need to know that He is in our corner, always and forever. He will never forsake us. I long for that day, on my knees, giving Him praises, worshiping Him.

Till then I will try to keep my head up even in the shadows for it is the shadows that prove the sunshine.

Going to go read Psalm 73 and then put some Switchfoot on.

No comments: