Tuesday, June 26, 2012

compliments of haagen dazs V Bean Espresso



riding out to the "wa" at 10 PM on a weeknight to procure ice cream. Hmmmmmm....... Ben & Jerry's flavors seem unattractive and even the pickings of Haagen seem unlikely and my selfishness kicks in and I choose what I know will be all mine - something with coffee in it. 
Limited Edition Haagen Dazs Vanilla Bean Espressooooooooooooo


and, yes, the thought crossed my mind. does this have caffeine in it?


nah I thought.....spooning myself into delirium. 


well....let's just say it is ACTUALLY 4:23 AM 
1) read several chapters of Treasure Island
2) watched two episodes of American Pickers
3) laid in bed in vain wondering why I couldn't sleep
4) strolled the garden (twice)
5) drawn two pictures
6) not FB'd for fear of the time, but certainly perused
7) now- blogging




the spoils of selfishness once again


good night, 8 AM comes shortly


(tis a beautiful breezy night anyway...umm I mean morning)







No comments: