Wednesday, August 22, 2012

thinking again


My thinking does not get me in nearly as much trouble as my speaking and therefore I BLOG.

Some of my most  intimate thoughts are here and this is some of them -

THINGS I AM THINKING ABOUT

a) JOB 31:1  " I made a covenant with my eyes not to look lustfully at a girl"  The key word being "covenant"  or promise.

b) The TSA - man, do I have issues here. My wife has made me promise not to blog about the TSA and let's just say that I go through, in most cases a TSA line at minimum 4+ times per week. Recently my friend Adam stated that there is a lot of money to be made in making people feel safe. Agreed.

c) I overheard a man on the train this morning say that he would not be that upset if his car got stolen, but if he lost his phone...well...that would be devastating as he is so dependent on his phone.

d) a wisdom quote from a grandpop- "your children will never love you as much as you love them"

e) why oh why oh why don't people search for the truth of life? I do not get this at all.

f) I want to work harder and better at causing positive change in the world in regards to feeding the starving and those who die from a lack of clean water.

g) as each hour of each day goes by, I find I love my wife Margaret more.

h) I need to spend more time with my parents and children and wife now...right now more then ever. Time being THE most precious commodity ever!




No comments: