Wednesday, July 09, 2008

life lesson # 4

I recently heard a speaker and they said one of the most important things they had ever learned were their ABC's.

You know your ABC's right???

ALWAYS BE CONFIDENT and if you don't feel confident--FAKE IT, no one will know the difference.

today, my alarm did not go off and I missed an important train to be in DC for a mtg with my boss @ 8:45. I will be one hour late....my confidence was shattered.
2 things---
I assessed the worst case scenario and realized I would be an hour late and there was nothing I could do about it and I faced it head-on. My fault, no excuses.
Instead of skipping my morning prayer with my wife I made sure we prayed. I felt 1,000 x's better after we prayed.

and I am practicing life lesson # 4 all day---faking the confidence and after a bit I am sure my natural confidence will resurrect itself.

No comments: