Sunday, July 13, 2008

my pet monster

I have been feeding my monster for several months now and he has gotten quite large and I have not been able to contain him for a while. He started out as this little guy and wasn't ever really a problem, but I let him grow by feeding him and ignoring his existence. I am done ignoring him and feeding him. Today I will kill him through the grace granted me by Jesus Christ. I will expose him and acknowledge him and cut him down without any mercy for this monster is trying to devour me and I will not let him!
Whenever we get sin on us our reaction should be that we have stuck our hands in the most disgusting vile we could ever imagine and we need to wash our hands....if we don't get the vile off it grows into a monster that if you let it....WILL DEVOUR YOU.
Don't let it!

No comments: