Wednesday, February 01, 2012

word

Yeah, I'm all about Him....you know, God....we can't see Him or can we and can we feel Him?
I MEAN REALLY?????????.....can we??????

I do feel Him and yes, I can see Him too.

Yes, there are a few things that come into play for this to happen.
a) I have to want to feel Him
b) I have to believe I will feel Him
c) repeat this--- I HAVE TO believe I will feel Him
d) now....look for Him, search for Him, seek Him

He won't be hard to find.

You have to look and sometimes depending upon your heart you will have to look hard and you have to believe and you have to look and believe. Then start talking to him.....call Him.

Serious - - - - talk to Him.    CALL UPON HIM.

Believing can be hard and understanding His existence can be even harder. I get it.

I have a hard time really believing that He isn't there more then He is. I have to work towards this.
I can see His beauty everywhere and His word is THE most powerful thing I have ever known.

Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.  Proverbs

No comments: