Saturday, April 07, 2012

learning from my children



Watching my children grow up was always amazing. They were like sponges and I read and read to them. Read to them all and I  could read to them again right now. I hope they remember me reading to them...come to think of it, it's always funny what each of us remembers. I remember reading to them most every night and they will remember me working late and that is what this post is about. 


My children teach me so much. They are each adults now, but as I listen to them and watch them I learn so much. 


Sean teaches me patience and to to not be judgmental of others and how to see others from their shoes. Thank you Seaner. 


Aryn teaches me how smart I can be and how productive I can be and that dreams can come true. Thank you Aryn A. 


And Taylor, the baby, so precious....he teaches me so much. He teaches me to listen and accept and to be the man that God has always called me to be. Love you Bub. 


God has blessed me. 




1 comment:

Tater_Pez said...

and then my dad calls, why are the struggles with one's father so difficult????? Why do I so want his approval???? My relationship with my father may be the most difficult communication situation I have.