Thursday, September 07, 2006

WYOMING

Wyoming one of the 50, states that is. To me it is magical, beautiful and a land of enchantment. I was only there once, yet maybe not. In my mind I have been there more often then not. It is not the home of much...maybe that's why I like it so.
Here it is 1:30AM and my mind is racing, to and fro, back and forth. When I visited Wyoming, that one time...it was an adventure. A grand adventure...that's what I love. Thrill. Perchance. Majesty.
Creating those "adjetives" everyday and making them into nouns....is that what I do?
Racing...at times I want to finish. For as long as the race is...I am never finished.
Sometimes my posts....here in the blog world should not be posted.....is this one of those?
(I have an archive full of unpubished posts)
PURPOSE screams at me. I will hit "Publish" but for no reason but to satisfy my mind.

Enthusiasm....for no reason, fight to fight.
listen and you will hear the wolves....

NORMAL?
No, just enlightened.

No comments: