Thursday, September 07, 2006

contracts and embedded chips


so my freshman (HS) son had HW (that's what we call homework; we are a lazy family). The homework was for ME to sign his contract....needless to say we went over the importance of a contract and I got the normal....I know, I know from the high schooler. Three teachers had him sign contracts....most of them mentioned attitude and behavior and language....really they were talking about respect. We need to respect ourselves before we can respect others. Work it.

So my friend (she really hangs with my wife) Donna has some kind of minature exotic dog...actually wait here I have pics of this beast on my hard drive...k...you still here? Good. Well she had a chip embedded in his back....it isn't GPS mind you but it can be used to identify him. His name is Brutus.

Chip embedding....I want one.

No comments: