Thursday, September 21, 2006

Consumer Report


I love books and CD's.
I have been an Amazon.com user since it's inception when they used to send you a free gift just for taking a chance and ordering from them.
For a few years I drifted away....stopped reading as much and enjoyed the Barnes/Borders experiences which as an aside, I believe that Borders has a much better music selection then Barnes and Tower have ever had. So lately I have been buying books and music again and having the luxury of the internet able to price shop.

Let me tell you....I have the 25.00 annual B & N card and Amazon SMOKES B & N prices every single time.

Just ordered:
1 Citizen Cope Every Waking Moment
2 Kira Salak The Cruelest Journey
Amazon.com 28.00
Barnesandnoble.com 35.00
Borders.com 37.00

I went with amazon.com

No comments: