Tuesday, September 26, 2006

logic, where art thou?

I am praying and I am lost...I have dug a deep hole in my home restoration projects. I have had countless assistance from my brothers and sisters in Christ and yet I am lost. I am usually VERY good at making decisions, but this time, I am confused...to get a dumpster or not. How do I proceed? Peace of mind comes to mind. What is good is how I should proceed. FULL STEAM AHEAD....the roof is semi done, @ 1:39AM (Monday morn) the porch roof caved in, I have literally a ton of trash that the trashmen drove by after sizing it up and yet...I need to cast my worries aside. WHY do I ponder the simple things? Why am I moping around when there is work to be done? I have already placed a call to the drywall guy. I continue to pray, for mine is not of dire need. The day began many hours ago and yet I walk around aimlessly trying to get perspective.
Chaos. I long for work where I know proceedings, where I know good from bad.

No comments: