Monday, December 08, 2008

what the day may bring

I took the day off which means I answered a few phone calls for work and kind of spent some time with the most beautiful as well as going to my guitar lesson and answering/composing a few well needed emails.

E N C O U R A G E M E N T

Yes, we have a purpose to spread the life-saving message of Chirst and we also have a responsibility to encourage one another, build each other up.

We are always judging, taking issue with others.

Why aren't we just building others up?

So I went to my guitar lesson with a professional rock star...no kidding on that one and came to several conclusions.
1. I do want an electric and I want an American made Telecaster used is more then fine.
2. Giving encouragment to someone and then seeing what effect that encouragement has can be MIND BLOWING!
3. people can't see the forest through the trees.

I have a LOT on my mind right now...all really good stuff....just hard to make sense of it to you, but let it be known-----readers far and wide and I know there are quite a few of you.

I love you all and am thankful for your faith.

Praise be to God!

No comments: