Wednesday, May 01, 2013

tomorrow


Today has been long, my kinda day. I love long days. Days were purposed for 24 hours, and frankly I have never thought that was enough. I'd like to see a 32 hour day and in that, I have learned, sleep is a rejuvenator.

All in all, today was good. That being said there is so, so, much going on. BnB w/the lovely later this month, a wedding to attend  :),a  mini vaca with the youngest (21yrrs old), then camp, and not to mention work. New store opening and the fun that goes with it. 

Hey, word of God to follow - - you've been warned!!!!

"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious enough for itself. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble." Jesus the Christ  (go ahead.....reread that)

For those that struggle with; Jesus,I say, truly and really- what is wrong with those words???  What is wrong w/Christians??????...yeah, I get it. There is a lot wrong with Christians, and people in general, and then......"do not judge or you too, will be judged"....yeah Christians don't practice that exactly right now do they, nope. But many try....just like all of us do. 

But back to the subject at hand - today. What will tomorrow bring, bring for the people who ran the Boston Marathon?, for the people in 911?, the starving/dying children of the world?

I guess what I am trying to say is this-

Today was May 1st, 2013, and it was the only one ever made, hope you made the best of it and if not....there are still a few hours left. 

Go. 


No comments: