Monday, September 01, 2014

the church and love or get in the game

if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 

my original post was going to have cynicism - about how the church teaches more on tradition then love. And how I want the church to teach more about love then on who/what/where get's baptized......and it was then that i realized that i was without love towards the church in this matter. 

and I was like a resounding gong......loud and then slowly vibrating until no sound was left for i was without love.



love is.....

love is.......

seeing each other without judgement

helping each other without motive and to just help

love is seeing others with joy and happiness

love is so many things and so different for each of us, but the biggest thing love is, to me is seeing each other with the same love, patience, grace and understanding that Jesus sees us with. 

instead of judging the church on what it teaches I need to look harder at myself and who I am. I need to be a man of character and a man willing to tow the line, be involved and stop jeering from the sidelines, but be a player on the field enacting the changes I feel the Holy Spirit wants to see, being led by God. Submitting myself to not only God, His Son and the Holy Spirit, but also to my fellow man. 


No comments: