Saturday, March 17, 2012

cracked my windshield and the moral is.....


TOP TEN POSITIVE THINGS ABOUT CRACKING MY WINDSHIELD 



1 - No one got hurt
2 - People in the Home Depot lot felt better about themselves as they looked at my windshield
3 - Apparently I have superhuman strength 
4 - The glass industry is thankful
5 - I have been thinking about a new car
6 - I am now thinking I need to be extra careful with my circular saw and router today
7 - It really is a pretty big crack....this is no wimp little tiny crack
8 - I got to hear other stories of cracked windshields
9 - This will definitively give my wife and I something to talk about tonight in the car
10 - I really needed something to write about


Two additional thoughts - the song Nobody's Fault But Mine is running rampant through my head now AND "we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose" 


k...time to go plug in the router





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you need some help building your deck. Let me know.