Monday, March 12, 2012

why I believe in God


Why I believe in God, any q's feel free to ask. Thank you.

1.  There is good and evil
2.  Hearts and love- Love is real. Love is beautiful. I know God w/my heart.
3.  I see God in the beauty of everything, the sun, the moon, the stars and more importantly in people
4.  The Holy Spirit- I can feel the wind, but cannot see it. When everything is right. I feel the Holy Spirit
5.  Other, I see God in other people. All you have to do is look.
6.  The bible is the most powerful thing I know. It's words are alive and they grow.
7.  The hard heart. The disbelief and strength of the hard heart is in of itself enough to make me believe.
8.  I talk to God and He talks to me.
9.  The one thing that I know- God is THE only truth I have ever found in life.
10. The name of God...His name scorned, trashed and adored.

for what it's worth at the end of the day (and the beginning) His name, His word, His love sustains me.


No comments: