Tuesday, October 24, 2006

CAMPERS UNITE!

Looks like we are going to have a fantastic rock-n-roll kinda day!

#1. It is Tuesday
#2. I have 2nd row tixs to see Paul Simon @ the Tower with MY dad?!
That will mean I have attended a rock concert with each of my parents! Wow, that is so cool....the only thing cooler would have been if they would have dragged me to a rock concert. Back in 80 or 81 (yeah, I was born in 1963) I took my mom to see Electric Light Orchestra in what was dubbed the "Big Night". That is when they had the flying saucer for their Out of the Blue album. I really dig ELO. One of my faves of all time. It was a great show. So I remember growing up and hearing Simon and Garfunkel on the radio while I w/b with my dad. He would be singing Mrs. Robinson or other tunes while driving. So when I heard that Paul Simon would be playing the intimate 3,500 seat Tower and the chances of getting seats w/b big....I jumped....the amazing thing is, ebay is amazing. I was able to get 2nd row seats for less then face value. UNREAL!
#3. Looks like a serious job change description is going to take place within the next month....PRAY, PRAY, PRAY....What are we praying for you ask? Do I want the job? Do I want the raise....well, I am not sure of what I want other then I want what God wants. If I can impact people in DC for Him and further His kingdom then....BRING IT ON. It's not about me.

#4. I hope and pray all of you are well.....read your bible today it is the MOST amazing book in the world! It will change your life for the better. It is the most amazing book ever written.

Peace, love and Jimmi Hendrix!

tater

2 comments:

Matthew S. Jagnarain said...

What in the world is this DC thing.? Change in job? What is it..?

Tater_Pez said...

it's an opportunity to expand my current job description/duties to include another grouping of stores.
Currently I oversee six stores and this w/b an increase to 12 stores; six of which w/b in DC. That would mean travel. Hesitation travel. Opportunity money and growth.