Friday, October 06, 2006

New Segment

If you ever see these....call me, please!! These are my actual keys.

In a effort to keep abreast of the world's quest to be "on point" of the NEXT BIG THING

We are beating everyone to the punch by starting the newest, latest craze to keep YOU dear reader informed of life's twists~~turns and non-stop excitment.

It is called:

What I lost today!
We begin yesterday when @ 1:45PM @ 3rd and Markets St I took an employee to lunch in an effort to bring her to a new level within my region, upon sitting at the table I took my bulky keys and tossed them to the large window sill and as doing so said to self; "self, don't forget that you put your keys there" Ahhhhhh but we all know what happened @ 6:05 PM as I readied myself to depart work....yup...."where are my keys", followed by a frantic thinking process till I remembered the "toss onto the windowsill".
Keys back in possession.
I also have had my headphones missing for 2 days now....this is alarming BECAUSE I had put a back-up set of headphones in my attache' and they are not in my attache'. I think the headphones are in the back of the truck and will determine that once I leave for work today.

LASTLY
I did lose a new pair of shoes this week...I only wore them once. I paid 79.00 for them last week. I can only surmise that they must still be in the house.

That's it for now.

3 comments:

Tater_Pez said...

I found the backup set of headhpones in the truck. The regular better set is still missing.

Tater_Pez said...

No, the shoes are STILL missing.

Anonymous said...

the headphones are in the scion along with your phone charger.
can't find the shoes.