Saturday, October 21, 2006

OH JOY!

Today is a day to clean the remaining roof trash up and garden. Really the garden is starting to close down for the year but I have a lot of general garden stuff to do. I might try to get some pics later.
If all goes as planned....I will work on a potential plumbing leak later and then go to Moe's for dinner and follow that with a Barnes and Noble trip.

One note-
Fall is pure and simple. The colors on the trees...RED--YELLOW--GREEN--BROWN--ORANGE...the trees are fantastic and in just a short few weeks they will be naked. But, right now they are so beautiful I cannot find words to express it. Keep looking at the leaves....glimpse the beauty.

2 comments:

Matthew S. Jagnarain said...

Hey you should check out tennesee in the fall.. It's really cool.. I wish some of you guyz were down here so i can hike it with you all.. Notice.. I almost said ya'll SCARY!

Chris said...

I LOVE the fall. We went to Lake George NY last weekend to catch fall foliage at peak. WOW, the mountains were so beautiful. We hiked and took some scenic drives. It was amazing and relaxing. Just what we needed.