Thursday, October 19, 2006

Today is EXTRA special


Dearest reader....I know you find that just a a tad hard to believe from me. I mean everyday is really special and I work at making sure everyday is as unique as each of you. But today....look out!
1. Clean the house
2. Drove Aryn to work and listened to bootleg Adam Hill.
3. Make the Taylor's lunch
4. Clean the house
5. WORK
6. Get done work by 2:00 and come home and clean the house!
7. Attend Ralph Archbold tribute...my 1st ever 100.00 a plate dinner. Ralph has played Ben Franklin in Philly for 25 years.
8. Come home around 9:00 and CLEAN THE HOUSE
9. Go pick up the most beautiful woman in the world from the airport....wait on the tarmac for her, flowers in hand....and when I see her....you could film it for a movie as I sprint towards her...

2nite THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD RETURNS FROM COSTA RICA--A pure and simple pleasure trip with her friend Donna.
Well....GOTTA RUN---Have to go clean! Love you all! Tater

2 comments:

Matthew S. Jagnarain said...

...why is it a 100 bucks a plate.. Yuck.. Dinner is Dinner.. Tell Mrs. Margret i say welcome back..

Chris said...

Very impressed - don't forget to take your multivitamin!