Monday, October 30, 2006

the drip, drip

1st and foremost let me say....it is a stunning Monday....a drop-dead gorgeous day like my wife!
Recap---alrighty readers fasten your seat belts or as my sis-in-law Chris calls them: safety-belts.

1. Friday....boss calls, the owner' son is rowing in Philly tomorrow....don't go out of your way but she will be stopping in the stores...yup, I met w/her...went well.
2. Third Day,David Crowder...well I messed up again! We only caught the last two songs of Crowder 'cause I wanted to make sure we ate (we did). Now I know where to eat in Hellertown, Pa. The breaking of bread was great since 16 of us traveled to the show....but my know it all attitude did not help when we arrived to the center @ 7:09PM for a 6:00PM start. CHRISTIANS being prompt!! UGH! We missed the opener, Hyperstatic Union and caught the close of David Crowder (no encore). Crowder was rockin' the house so hard that the arena was swaying. Third Day was good but, I have a hard time forgiving myself.
Passed a Dunkin' Donuts on the way home...it was 10:12 and they were closed....good thing America really runs on 4 & 5 dollar coffees from Starbucks down the road.
3. Sun was uneventful other then......I have almost completely taken out all of my trash. My roof is almost all gone...1-2 more weeks should do it as long as the trashmen don't get suspicious.
4. Sun nite....WENT TO MOE'S--'nuff said.
5. As I arose to the stunning day hereafter known as Monday....as I walked beneath our bathroom as my most beautiful wife showered...the distinct noise penetrated my ear...
drip drip drip
Yes, home repair is calling my name. That is why my living room ceiling has been buckling.
Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Matthew S. Jagnarain said...

the dreaded house repairing noise.. Hey I'll be up there in 2 weeks.. I can help out if you need it..