Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Rocktober 17th

Here it comes! Look out!!

Tuesday Rocktober 17th 2006,,,,,,,R U READY????

Move aside or join the rumble....it's going to be a day like no other you have ever had.
I can feel it. It's rocking like never before....I'm so excited I just can't hide it (Ponter Sisters)!

Let's see the Bears lost....nope wait a minute....'da Bears WON w/o scoring a single offensive TD. Today is going to be outstanding for us but, I am not so sure the Cards are going to have a great day....BUT THEY CERTAINLY SHOULD!

Yesterday was Boss Day, the national holiday as designated by Hallmark. Next up is national Harvest Day. But, back to Boss Day. Folks I gotta say this one floored the Tater. My staff gave me a card...whoa, let's back up a second to PURPOSE. My purpose is to love everyone;

Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.

I really want to encourage others to be their best. Their absolute best. I want to see them light themselves and others on FIRE. I want them to do this so that they may too, spur others onto greatness. Frankly folks, it's really the will of Jesus Christ I am talking about. His love is the greatest love of all time. If you die to yourself and put His love on and others see that love and follow it...then purpose is complete but, I digress.

So this card was sitting on my desk..."Boss Day", I thought as I opened the card. Forget the Hallmark cover and typed print and jump to the words written by my fellow workers:

"Great leaders inspire people, thanks for inspiring me"

"Thanks for the chance"

"Thanks for alaways believing in us"

"You have always encouraged me"

"You are a great boss and a great friend...I never thought that was possible"


and so on and so forth

my rest is peaceful

i love you all

NOW GET OUT THERE AND INSPIRE SOMEONE!

No comments: