Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Good Day Sunshine!!!


Let's start the day.....go and rock it!
Make it happen....
Believe in someone...
Smile @ strangers...
Give someone something when they least expect it....
Show the world love because in the long run that's all you have to give.

That being said if I see a maintenance worker today.....the heat is on in my office, in my building:
http://www.bourse-pa.com/bourse_history.htm WHY IN THE WORLD THE HEAT WOULD BE ON WHEN THE TEMPERATURE IS 75 DEGREES IS BEYOND ME....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd take 75 with heater on in a heartbeat!! It is going to be 95 today in Arkansas. Today is the first day of fall isn't it?? Well, where is fall??

My team won 5.0 mixed doubles, we are state champions!! Onto NC in October for sectionals.

adam said...

congrats paige on the big win.

melissa--our own tennis star at church--just qualified for her state tournament.