Sunday, September 11, 2005

The weekend ends

It was quite a busy weekend. I did my usual stint with my dad's race, the Pine Barrens Triatholon http://www.pinebarrenstri.org/ . This race is a lot of work for me. It went well.

Tomorrow nite is a CMAA http://www.campalumni.org/ meeting. It should be a VERY GOOD mtg. I am looking forward to it.

I cant' wait for the work week to start so it can end. I have a lot to accomplish this week. I have to finalize my preaching for Sunday as well as take care of some other things.
I was thinking tonite...this has been the best summer....thanks to all of you who made it so...YOU ARE ALL AWESOME. Please let Jesus work thru you this week.
See you all soon,

Love,
Tate
PS Survivor starts soon anyone know the date?

2 comments:

adam said...

Survivor starts this Thursday. I will be over right around 8pm. We may have to find a new guitar night, or else shorten it and only play from like 9:00 to 11:00.

adam said...

How about a survivor birthday tradition?