Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The Rock Garden




Well here are some pics of my rock garden. I like it and enjoy weeding it and looking at it. The last pic is the expansion I am looking to do.
BTW my wonderful sister Paige wins the contest for "choosing a new name" she received 250 points for coming close to mentioning my name.
I really need to do some background planting around the window. I have a pretty clear idea of how I will proceed in the new section. It takes some time cause plants are not cheap. Rocks are free if you know where to look and ask all of your friends to bring you home rocks from their vacations. The rock closest to the truck hitch is the one Taylor and I did not almost get into the truck due to it's sheer weight. I have rocks from Mt Rainer, Alaska, a lot of southern states, Honduras, Spain, England, Mexico, France and Portugal....most of these are small since people are not willing to cart large rocks on airplanes....I figure that 1,000 years from now I will have the archaeologists baffled.

No comments: