Monday, August 01, 2005

Mondays are NOT evil....by default they get a bad rap....Sure they can be ruff & tuff but they can also be cool.....Let's all take a step back and take another look at Mondays. Let's be nice to Monday, give it some love maybe even tickle it a little bit.

Today, being a Monday is a true test.....read my bible today just to make sure it got a good start (Monday's need all the help they can get!). Reading Philippians in prep for a class this Wed....good stuff as is LIFE!

Yes, it is August 1st the first day that leads to the end of summertime for so many of our youth. Frankly I can't wait to see snow again.....I love snow (especially on Mondays). I don't mind the heat just the humidity which I am told by the friendly neighborhood weather woman is going to return....as long as it goes away by the time we get to camp.

Enjoy whatever you are doing.....may your monitor screen be filled with love!

No comments: