Friday, August 19, 2005

It's FRIDAY!!!!

I have been waiting and waiting for FRIDAY and it is here! Look out rock garden here I come!!!

Quite actually it is early morning Friday and I am getting ready for bed so I can get up-n-enjoy FRIDAY!

Hope you all enjoyed that Thursday and had a chance to look at the moon....slightly overcast here in the Garden State but after much debate it was determined that the moon was full.

What can I say about friends that hasn't already been sung in cheesy songs??

A promise is a promise
A handshake will seal it
No amount of discussion
Can ever repeat it
Commitment forever
To borrow or lend
Deliver your future Into the hands of your friend
Be friendly, befriend me now
Pete Townshend


I just said good-bye to my travelin' wife....she is off to Ok. for a few days....the tater will miss her dearly.

I know I tend to get all inspirational on my blog.....let me just say this....despite myself...my kids are incredible. I don't know how it happened.....the word true comes to mind so that's it kiddos

be true

2 comments:

adam said...

Hope your wife has a safe trip. She really is a minister to have gone along.

Your kids are wonderful. If anyone crosses them, I will slash their tires.

I like the admonition: Be True. I agree whole heartedly.

Tater_Pez said...

Keep smilin' keep shinin'
Knowing you can always count on me oh for sure
That's what friends are for
For good times and for bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for